1. How many times did Tom Seaver win 20 games in a season?
1, 3, 5, or 7
2. Which NHL team started the season undefeated in the first 15 games?
Oilers, Canadians, Penguins, or Bruins
3. Who was the first player to throw 7 touchdowns in a game?
Joe Kapp, Warren Moon, Brian Sipe, or Dan Fouts
4. What country was the birthplace of Bob Sledding?
Switzerland, Germany, Finland, or Sweden
5. What tean introduced batting helmets to the Major Leagues in 1941?
Giants, Dodgers, Yankees, or Red Sox
6. For how many consecutive seasons has NASCAR driver Ricky Rudd won
at least one race?
10, 12, 14, or 16
7. In what year did Indy 500 qualifying speeds first exceed 100 m.p.h.?
1914, 1919, 1924, or 1929
8. Who is the only man Stan Musial pitched to in the majors?
Frankie Baumholtz, Wally Post, Willie Mays, or Richie Ashburn
9. Which of the following teams has not lost 15 games in a season?
Tampa Bay, New Orleans, Dallas, or New England
10. Which NBA team was the first to hold their opponents to under
90 points per game two seasons in a row?
Knicks, Pistons, Cavs, or Bulls
11. Who is the only player to lead both the ABA and NBA in scoring?
Spencer Hayword, Julius Erving, Rick Berry, or George Gervin
12. Which was the first team Casey Stengel managed?
Giants, Dodgers, Pirates, or Yankees
13. Before Ohio State, who was the last team to beat the top five
teams in consecutive weeks?
Notre Dame, Michigan, Florida State, or Penn State
14. Who holds the NHL record for most appearances by a goaltender
in the All-Star game?
Johnny Bower, Glen Hall, Gump Worsley, or Patrick Roy
15. What team drafted Bill Russell in the first round?
Celtics, Knicks, Hawks, or Lakers
16. For what team did Gaylord Perry
pitch his 300th Major League victory?
Mariners, Indians, Giants, or Padres
17. How many Stanley Cups have the
Montreal Canadians won?
20, 21, 22, or 23
18. For which college team was Bill
Parcels head coach?
Army, Navy, Air Force, or Coast Guard
19. Who had the first 50-goal season
in the NHL?
Bobby Hull, Maurice Richard, Gordy Howe, or Alex Delveccio
20. Who was the first, first baseman
to win the Triple Crown?
Hank Greenburg, Stan Musial, Jimmy Foxx, or Lou Gehrig